Top 100 MLBloggers: Get your badge!
Congratulations again to all our Top 100 MLB.com Blogs for 2011. If your blog made the list you’ve earned a Top 100 badge to proudly display in your sidebar. Here’s how to make it happen:
1. Log in to your blog’s dashboard.
2. Go to Appearance > Widgets.
3. Grab the Image widget from the list of available widgets in the middle of the window (they’re in alphabetical order), and drag it over to the top of your active widgets in the Sidebar section on the right side.
4. Enter ONLY the following information in the Image widget.
Image URL: https://mlblogsmlblogs.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/top100mlblogs.png
Alternate text: Top 100 MLB.com Blogs
Width: 300 Height: 50
Link URL: http://mlblogs.mlblogs.com/2012/01/05/2011-top-100-mlb-com-blogs/
5. Hit Save and you’re all set. The badge should display at the top of your blog’s sidebar, just as it does in this blog.